BC Service is a successful private company with a global presence and a 75 year history. The head office warehouse is in Miami and liaison offices in, Hamburg, Singapore and Shanghai.
The company has world-wide based operation centres specialised in lifeboat services, maintenance and equipment supply. BC Service is able to support vessels in drydock, harbours and at anchorage therefore saving valuable time for owners, managers and operators.
BC Service also installs and retrofits a complete assortment of marine quick release hooks and life raft release hook, certified by the most important registers to meet the requirement of the latest SOLAS, IMO and LSA rules.
- LSA certifications to CRUISE, CARGO, OFFSHORE and COMMERCIAL SHIPS.
- LAUNCHING APPLIANCES & DAVITS
- LIFEBOATS & RELEASE GEAR ANNUAL AND FIVE YEARS INSPECTION
- RELEASE GEARS REPLACEMENT AND MAINTENANCE
- LIFEBOAT STRUCTURAL FIBERGLASS REPAIRS
- COSMETIC WORK
- LIFEBOAT ENGINE OVERHAULS
- GENERAL FIBERGLASS REPAIRS
- SPARE PARTS SUPPLY
- LOAD TESTING WITH WATER BAGS
Turbo-Technik is based in Wilhelmshaven, north-west Germany, on the North Sea coast. There are several tide free berths in Wilhelmshaven which can be used for repair and conversion of ships. The longest is 315 m with a depth of 11,50 m.
- specialised merchant ship repairs, ranging from world- wide voyage and port repairs to conversions, after sales service for major marine equipment and spare parts supply
- repairs and maintenance of international naval vessel, technical upgrading, refit and modernization
- service, repair and construction of industrial, petro-chemical and renewable energy plants, engineering and construction of modules, steel construction and contract manufacturing
Many local and international shipyards use Turbo-Technik as their preferred supplier and reliable partner for sophisticated ship repairs and conversion projects. In addition, Turbo-Technik is known as a well experienced and efficient company for world-wide travel repairs in the international shipping industry.
Turbo-Technik are involved with many different ship types, ranging from crude oil-, chemical-, products- and gas tankers and container ships, offshore units, RoRo’s, bulk and car carriers as well as passenger ships and luxury yachts.
After sales service
- Spare parts supply
- Main and auxiliary engines
- Pipe Work
- Steam boilers
- Steel work
Electrical and automation installations, world wide
Ship repair is one of the main business of DYNAMIC . In the 32 years’ history, DYNAMIC Co. has repaired hundreds of ships of various kinds from Greece, Russia, Southeast Asia, Ukraine, Cyprus and other countries. The company established solid partnerships with well-known shipping companies all over the world due to its quality, stability and the trustworthy profile which has been developed through the past years.
Dynamic Co. offers complete and updated marine services supported by a dedicated technical team trained to operate exceptionally, however demanding your project is. Their fully-equipped facilities that enables them to provide their marine services not only in their workshops, piers and dry docks, but also on board
Dynamic Co. is operating in the Marine & Heavy Industry fields since 1989. Through the last 3 decades, they have managed to become one of the leading companies in the market. The company’s activities are related but not limited to services namely,
- Tank Repair
- Tank Coating
- Hydro Blasting
- Inspections of Marine Division Projects
- Sophisticated Blasting
- Water Jet Cutting
- Underwater Services
- Construction and Repair of Piping Systems
Naftosol – Steel and pipe riding crews, world wide
SCAMP – Worldwide commercial diving services with a network of 300 dive stations specializing in Underwater Hull Cleaning & Propeller Polishing, Inspections/surveys, underwater repairs